Thank you so so much to Jay from thisismytruthnow.com I am chuffed to be nominated for this award 🙂
The Versatile Blogger Award was created to feature and recognise blogs that have unique content, high quality of writing, and fantastic photos. As the Versatile Blogger Award states : Honour those bloggers who bring something special to your life whether every day or only now and then.
Rules for the nominations:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Nominate up to 15 bloggers for this award and inform them.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Put the logo of Versatile Blogger in your post and display the rules also.
- I am not a cat person but I have never been without a cat. We had 10 died/ran away inside a couple of years and 4 of them were poisoned by antifreeze. The one we have now refused to let anything happen him and he has been here from the start I believe….maybe he tricked the others because I have noticed that neighbour cats don’t stay for too long…
- I am deathly afraid of robots yet some of my favourite films are robot orientated. My friends and family think it is funny to buy my daughter the stupid robotoys. One Christmas I decided to be brave and buy her something called Blu Blu the Baby Dolphin. My husband collected it and left it in the kitchen but I hadn’t noticed it. My neighbour came round for coffee and next thing I hear crazy noises, found what it was and ran round the kitchen screaming…. Watch this and this then I dare you to tell me this frickin thing isn’t scary!!
- I went grey at the age of 12 so I dye it. I am constantly asked if my hair is natural and I reply that it is dyed and every time I am about to give the colour name I am told they meant my curls. I have yet to learn that folk mean my curls and it has been the same for years. Trust me, no one would pay to have their hair made like mine and if they did then they would be crazy!!
- I am addicted to peanut butter and lemon curd sandwiches and Crunchy Nut cornflakes. I cannot have any of these things in the house as I would finish them in one day…there is no self-control when it comes to these things.
- I am not massively into chocolate bars but if you offer me dark chocolate I would bite your fingers off, the darker the better.
- I have sung on 4 records.
- My famous brownies are actually made from a recipe I found for hash brownies! I had a thought one day that the best recipe would be made by stoners and went hunting for a hash brownie recipe. I found one and it looked decadent so I tried it out, it was more than I expected! I make it for our church teas and everyone is aware they are hash brownies but no one is sure if they have hash in them, they just know they feel great after eating them. I’ll let you in on a secret, there is none in them however from time to time I do add tinned dark cherries to make them more like Black Forest Gateaux!
This is soo difficult! I am just going to name the first 5 people that come to mind because I don’t like leaving people out.
- Cathy @ Between the Lines
- Zuky @ BookBum
- Dee @ Novel Deelights
- Mairead @ Swirl & Thread
- Christine @ Northern Crime
Everyone else is tagged too. There are so many amazing bloggers out there I can’t do this picking my favourite lark!